Security Assessment with Analysis Report
No other training provider did this before, we are the FIRST! Prior the training, our security engineers will conduct a network security assessment and provide a security analysis report on your network.
Understand Your Network
You will get a clear understanding on the security and the hidden risks of your network.
You will learn and improve your technical skills to test and secure network.
You will have the opportunity to focus and get professional consultation from trainer based on the challenges you face in the security analysis report on your network.
Live Hacking and Penetration Testing Session
You will practice and sharpen your skills by applying it in the live network hacking session.
You will be able to understand and fix the vulnerabilities of your network listed in the security analysis report.
Master Network Security
You will be able to master advanced techniques to secure and conduct security assessment on network.
This network security training fully arms you to address the information security concerns within the organization for data protection. You will gain in-depth understanding on the network hacking tools usage and how to conduct the network penetration testing in a careful and professional manner. This training will also demonstrates various network hacking techniques as well as penetration testing methodologies to help you identify network security vulnerabilities.
• Overview of Network Security
• Network Protocol & Analysis
• Network Security Threats
• Network Vulnerability Assessment
• Intrusion Detection System (IDS) and Intrusion Prevention System (IPS)
• Hardening Operating Systems and Patch Management
• Hardening Physical Security
• Application Security
• e-mail Security
• Authentication: Encryption, Cryptography and Digital Signatures
• Virtual Private Network
• Log Analysis
• Wireless Network Security
• Incident Response
• Enable you to understand and communicate the network security risks associated with hacking and other exploits
• Discover real-world network hacking techniques and countermeasures
• Sharpen up your technical skills and learn to fix the network vulnerabilities
• Learn to perform a network penetration testing on own deployment and evaluate network security threats and possible exploits
• Enable you to develop and design a secure network
• Enable you to tackle real-life scenarios and apply new skills to the job with ease
• System Engineers
• Network Administrators
• Firewall Administrators
• IT Managers
• Information Security Professionals
• Penetration Testers
• Ethical Hackers
• And Anyone Who is Interested in Network Security and Penetration Testing
Number of Questions: 50
Passing score: 70%
Test Duration: 85 mins Exam + 5 mins NDA
Test Format: Multiple Choice
Test Delivery: Condition Zebra Test Center
Exam Prefix: CZ100